Canada's Immigration Programs
Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)
- Industrial, electrical and construction trades;
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades;
- Supervisors and technical occupations in national resources, agriculture and related production;
- Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators;
- Chefs and cooks; and
- Butchers and bakers.
Read More About Canada's Federal Skilled Trades Class Immigration Program
Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW)
For those that have chosen to settle in Quebec, there is a program disigned specifically for Quebec immigration. There is an online application that will be submitted to the
Ministry of Immigration, Diversity, and Inclusion.
Learn More About Canada's Quebec Skiilled Worker Immigration Program
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
One of the quickest methods is to apply to each of the provinces with the hope
that at least one will nominate you for immigration. Each province has it's own criteria and it's own employment needs.
To be nominated by a province or territory, you
instructions on their website and contact them directly:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Temporary workers in Canada may apply for the Canadian Experience Class of immigration and have a good chance of obtaining permenent residence.
Federal Investor Class
This program is for business people and their families that have a significant investment portfolio, thus promoting business and the economy in Canada. Qualifying for this program would earn applicants and their families permenent residence status
Read More Here Regarding Canada's Fereral Investor Class Immigration
Quebec Investor Class
The primary requirements to qualify under the Quebec Immigrant Investor program are:
- Have a legally acquired personal net worth of $1.6 million CAD;
- Possess two years of suitable management or business experience within the five years preceding the application;
- Commit to making an investment of $800,000 CAD into a passive government guaranteed investment for a period of five years bearing no interest;
- Intend to settle in the province of Quebec.
Details Here For Canada's Quebec Investor Class
Family Class Immigration
If you have relatives in Canada, there is a program that helps bring family members together. Examples:
- Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children. ...
- Sponsor your parents and grandparents. ...
- Sponsor your adopted children and other eligible relatives. ...
- Parent and Grandparent Super Visa. ...
- Information for sponsored spouses or partners.
More Details Here About Canada's Family Class Immigration Program
Canada Immigration Min-FAQs
American Immigration To Canada Statistics
in 1974, during the Bush administration, 27,932 Americans crossed the border to Canada.
Application Form For Citizenship And Immigration Canada
"Ensure you use the current version of the forms. Older versions will not be accepted.Use this application if you are a permanent resident, 18 years of age or older, and you want to apply for Canadian citizenship. "